Work from Home
Register today for an upcoming info session on our newest (Currently FREE) HR Platform created to help organizations in Canada and the USA cope with the Covid-19 pandemic
- Create employee e-files
- Track the expiry dates of key employee documents
- Administer employee leaves
- Communicate with staff via email, SMS, and/or the internal messaging system
- All data kept on US or Canadian servers to comply with privacy laws covered by HIPAA (USA) or PIPEDA (Canada) regulations
- Preloaded essential HR links to resources on Covid-19
- Create news feeds to the whole agency, departments, or single roles
- Monitor and engage with your team remotely via direct links to Zoom and Teams/Skype
- Staff can upload documents to HR to be stored in their employee e-file
- Submit and/or approve (for managers) leave requests
- Team availability calendar included
- Organization Chart
- Employee Rolodex
Scheduling (coming soon)
- Schedule and assign shifts
- Electronic timesheets
- Full training on how to configure and use the ‘Essentials HR’ version
- Free upgrade to Work @ Home version
- Assistance with configuring the software
- Video training portal
- Ability to work remotely and respond in a timely way.
- Opportunity for multiple leadership roles to access staff requests and respond instantly.
- Reduction in the time needed to process and file paper requests, ease of access to work schedules across the organization – especially during these times
(NARSF, Nanaimo, BC)
Limited Time Offer
- Free version of software Zero fees during state of Emergency
- After State of Emergency, continue for just $30 per month (up to 30 users).
Additional users $1/month.
NOTE: These costs will be used toward updating and maintaining the software and server
Seeking an affordable and powerful HR platform?
This one is currently FREE (Act Now!)
Our tech team at Sincron HR has created a FREE HR tool during the pandemic that assists organizations with automating HR processes and streamlining communication throughout an organization.
This version includes an HR portal with employee e-records, an employee portal (including news article posting), employee document uploads, document expiry tracking, leave management, and (soon) basic scheduling and timesheets.
1) Once the State of Emergency ends organizations may continue using the HR platform for a nominal monthly fee of $30 plus – for organizations with more than 30 employees – $1 per additional employee to help cover the cost of updating and maintaining the software and servers located in the USA and Canada to ensure compliance with HIPAA and PIPEDA privacy regulations
2) Want to see this new version in action? Sign-up here for free upcoming webinar info sessions currently held weekly on Mondays (10 am PST) and Wednesdays (2 pm PST)
* If interested in this product please apply soon as the queue is growing